Here at Prime Systems we are committed to helping you have a five-star experience. As part of our commitment, when you buy a new desktop or laptop from use, we will deliver and set up your new system right at your home or business. Hardly anyone does this sort of thing. Our professional staff are standing by and ready to help you over any technical challenges you may have. We understand what it is like to purchase and set up your new system. Because of our vast experience, we are aware of the technical pitfalls that can stand in the way of an otherwise great experience and we are here to help! Part of our stellar service also includes operating on the maintenance side of things as opposed to picking up the pieces after a major technical disaster strikes. It is for this reason that Prime Systems also offers…
The following is the disclaimer you sign at check-in which waives Prime Systems from certain liabilities concerning your data.
- Prime Systems makes every effort to protect your data. However, we cannot be held responsible for data loss.
- I give Prime Systems permission to view the contents of my computer as necessary to repair. This may include opening the computer’s case and viewing or modifying the filesystem.
- All Non-Warranty work is $75.00 / Hour with a minimum 1/2 hr. labor charge. Your Prime Systems Warranty covers parts and labor. The Warranty does not cover physical damage, viruses, spyware or other any other software problem or configuration issue.
- Computers are serviced in the order they come into our shop. We make every effort to complete your repair in a timely manner, but we cannot guarantee an exact date for work completion. We do offer a “PAID RUSH” for $50, which means that your unit will be the next one started from the queue when a space opens on the service benches. It does not guarantee a completion time. It is not possible to determine a completion time before we evaluate what the problem is. Diagnosis through hardware tests, troubleshooting and scanning for infections all take time and is influenced by the age of the system, condition of the hardware, existing software corruption, severity of infection, and many other factors that can only be discovered by evaluation.
- Prime Systems is not liable for any lost disks or other USB dongles that may have been left in your computer at the time of check-in. Please remember to retrieve them before you sign in and leave.
- Prime Systems will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer when service/repairs are completed; however, Prime Systems reserves the right to sell or recycle any items that have not been picked up after 60 days.
Professional In-House or On-Site Computer Tune-Ups
Don’t wait ’till it breaks…get your machine up and humming again by allowing Prime Systems to take a peek under the hood. Our amazing specialists will check the oil, top off the levels, and change the metaphorical wiper blades by carefully analyzing the current state of your machine, removing all bugs and viruses, optimizing the performance and making hardware and/or software recommendations as needed.
Your computer, like your car, works better with regular maintenance. Here at Prime Systems, we are committed to making that happen for you. You have the option of bringing your machine in, or scheduling one of our qualified technicians for an on-site visit. Either way, we are here and eager to help.
We’re currently offering an in-shop virus cleanup for only $60!
Restart the computer. If the scam pops back up that is because your web browser is reopening the last websites you where at. Give us a call if this happens and we will be glad to help you.
If you ever receive a phone call concerning a virus or other issue with your computer, it is a scam. These scammers often claim to be calling from Microsoft or an affiliate. Simply hang up and NEVER allow them access to your computer.
Please visit the ftc.gov website below for more information on these types of scams, as well as many others you may want to be aware of: